söndag 3 juni 2012

Dip dye hair?



Dip dying has been all the rage this season, everything from dresses to shorts to ...hair! I honestly haven't thought much of it until a friend and I started discussing it the other day. I actually think it can look really cool! Of course, it depends on the person and the intensity of the colouring but a few pops of pink here and there on beach-y tousled hair is really pretty!

I don't think I'd ever do it for real, at least not now when I still live at home and knowing that my mum would freak if I did... However, when I was browsing the cosmetics store the other day, I found a hair mascara and decided to give it a shot.  I chose pink because I think it suits me the best but they had a bunch of different colours!

It only lasts until you wash your hair but I think its a really fun way to temporarily change up your look and go a bit wild! + it looks cool in photos!


What do you think? Pretty or tacky?

Hugs and Kisses
Alice

1 kommentar:

  1. I think it looks really pretty! Hair Mascara is a really good idea! :)

    Zara
    x

    SvaraRadera