lördag 2 juni 2012

Stocking up for summer!


I'm an avid reader (to say the least) so I always make sure to have a good amount of books to keep me entertained, especially when school isn't taking up all my time anymore.  I recently borrowed some books from a friend, which by the way is an excellent way to get a hold of good books without having to buy them, which I'm planning to read in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the memories  by Cecelia Ahern
The Time Traveler's Wife  by Audrey Niffenegger
One day  by David Nichols
The Great Gatsby  by F. Scott Fitzgerald

I'm really excited to read all of these and hopefully they'll be just as good as my friend said they were :)  These along with the 20-something books I'm planning to order from amazon (my favourite place to buy books) will surely satisfy me throughout my vacation! 

Have any of you read any of these books?

Hugs and Kisses
Alice

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar