torsdag 7 juni 2012

DIY projects

The only downside, as one might put it, with not having school anymore is the unbelievable amount of spare time that I have on my hands and I don't know how to spend it, especially when the weather is horrible! So I've been reading like crazy and trying to put my tendency to not throw anything away to good use. So I've collected all the things in form of tickets, broshures, pictures, clothing tags etc. and tried to assemble something creative out of them.

Here are my results:


On a metal bulletin board from Ikea, I put up maps from Paris (♥) and skiisystems, clothing tags, a postcard portraying Rauschenbergs goat,  airplane tickets and other pretty things.

Close up, I put hearts on the Paris map of where we stayed during the last two times I was there!

I found a bunch of magazine clippings from last summer and decided to finally put them all together in a collage. It turned out really bright & colourful which will look really nice on my wall.

This I didn't do today but it's something that I thought was appropriate to show in this post, I took my boring wooden wardrobe door and put up a whole bunch of pictures on it. It immediately made everything look a lot livelier and + its something that my friends always look at when they come over!







I love doing little changes to my room every now and then!

Hugs and Kisses
Alice
 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great post! I love what you did with your Paris stuff...I might have to steal this idea for my honeymoon stuff! Super cute idea!

    ♥ Shia

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thank you! That sounds like a wonderful idea! Go for it!

    XXX

    SvaraRadera